You’ll work alongside our Creative Director, coming up with and developing exciting concepts for our wide-ranging portfolio of clients. We’re one of the most creative and well-respected design and marketing agencies in the South West, and we work with a good mix of clients, from local to national, digital to print, and brand to moving image.
Salary dependent on experience.
What you’ll have:
- An abundance of creativity to solve a brief, whether it’s branding, digital, campaign or print.
- At least two years’ experience working in a studio environment.
- Ideas coming out of your ears.
- Self-motivation, a passion for design and bucket loads of enthusiasm.
- The ability to collaborate and share ideas with others.
- Resilience: you appreciate that some ideas work and some don’t.
- Meticulous attention to detail, in design, organisation and time management.
- The flexibility to take on smaller jobs when necessary.
- Confidence and great communication skills, both within the team and when talking to clients.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Beautiful converted-warehouse studio in Hayle, a stone’s throw from the beach.
- Designer workspace in leafy Clerkenwell, London’s creative hub.
- Vibrant team of 12, including designers, developers, copywriters and project managers.
- Flexible 24 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Team social fund and regular team lunches.
- Early 4pm finish on a Friday.
- Dedicated training and conference budget.
- Knowledge sharing encouraged with regular workshops, talks and sharing lunches.
- A relaxed working environment.
- Tea, coffee and fresh fruit provided.
- Strong work/life balance ethos.
How to apply
If you can feel the chemistry, send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Applications should reach us by 6th August 2018. Previous candidates need not apply and no agencies, please.