You'll get to work on live briefs spanning brand, digital and print, across a variety of sectors nationwide. You'll sit in on client meetings and get industry experience at an award-winning agency to set you off on your creative journey.
- A recent graduate from Falmouth University looking to stay in Cornwall short-term, or;
- A graduate from any national university looking to return home or relocate.
What you'll get
- Live client work to bolster your portfolio.
- Mentored throughout gaining experience in pitching concepts, idea generation and putting together presentation decks.
- Portfolio review and advice.
- Four-day working week.
- £20k per annum, pro rata.
- A blend of studio working and working from home.
Send through your portfolio and CV to email@example.com